Plan for Suffering

By   •   January 26   •   Topics:

man

Our life has its beginning in suffering. Life’s span is marked by pain and tragedy, and our lives terminate with the enemy called death. The person who expects to escape the pangs of suffering and disappointment simply has no knowledge of the Bible, of history, or of life. The master musician knows that suffering precedes glory and acclaim. He knows the hours, days, and months of grueling practice and self-sacrifice that precede the one hour of perfect rendition when his mastership is applauded. The student knows that years of study, privation and self-renunciation precede the triumphant day of graduation and honors. Yes, there are clouds of suffering for each one of us, but God says, “I come to you in the thick dark cloud of suffering,” By faith you can see His blessed face in the storm. God has His plan and purpose in all suffering.

Heavenly Father, help me to remember that none of my suffering is in vain. Through it teach me more of Your love and comfort.

1. Linda Cruz says:

Thankful for your ministry and praying that God will bring us all home as soon as He is ready.

2. Edita C. Wong says:

What about the phrase ‘ I claim this and that Promise ‘ ? This is a dilemma that makes claiming a promise in the Bible hard to understand.

3. Kerry-Anne says:

Even though I try, over and over,,I fall in my mess, often feel I have exceeded the limits of God’s grace and hell has begun.

4. Dottie Broadbent says:

I need help dealing with theloss of my daughter last week 47her heart just stopped getting my life back after my granddaughter was taken in a car accident 5years ago working to be able to walk again after having a brain tumor removed feeling very sad not getting much sleep not wanting to eat very sad

5. catherine bryant says:

Praying that Billy Graham is not suffering in pain but is basking in our Father’s light. We have been blessed by his love for Lord and his teachings for us. Thank you, God, for sharing Billy Graham with us all.

6. augustus dumaligan says:

so blessed with that testimony that what I had gone through before like many trials and difficulties are not in vain for God is faithful to his children. Thanks so much.

7. Rita Powell says:

Suffering definitely is a part of life-I just never thought I’d suffer the loss of a child before I died myself. You never know what the future will hold and that is one reason I’m thankful to be closer to God than I have ever been before.

8. Larry and Starla Hamilton says:

We are learning this truth in a big way as we watch our beloved son turn prodigal. It is certainly a trial of suffering that has surpassed any other trial we have faced. But God has been in the storm with us and will continue to be.

9. Deborah Carr says:

Rev 2:10 Don’t be afraid of what you are about to suffer. The Devil will throw some of you into prison to test you. You will suffer for ten days. But if you remain faithful even when facing death, I will give you the crown of life.

10. Marianne Jordan says:

Thanks for your ministry!