Our Eternal Home

By   •   February 17   •   Topics: ,

sunset

What kind of place is Heaven? First, Heaven is home. The Bible takes the word “home” with all of its tender associations and with all of its sacred memories and tells us that Heaven is home. Second, Heaven is a home which is permanent. We have the promise of a home where Christ’s followers will remain forever. Third, the Bible teaches that Heaven is a home which is beautiful beyond every imagination. Heaven could not help but be so, because God is a God of beauty. Fourth, the Bible teaches that Heaven will be a home which is happy, because there will be nothing to make it sad. In Heaven families and friends will be reunited. God’s house will be a happy home because Christ will be there. He will be the center of Heaven. To Him all hearts will turn, and upon Him all eyes will rest.

As I think of the promise of an eternal home with You and the reunion with my loved ones—I rejoice!

1. noma says:

God is beautiful

2. Donnell Harris says:

Heaven does sound so pretty and just the thought of being reunited with our family makes it sound to be so worth it to devote your whole life to God. I know for me, I long so much to be with my parents again that sometimes it is so breath taking. My parents were such wonderful people to everyone and everything. I miss them so much! I know they say God will never put more on us than we can bare but sometimes I wonder if he is testing my faith, for I cry so much and my heart breaks so deeply for them. Please continue to pray for me, for I know I need it so much each and every day. Thank you and amen….

3. rehema anna musimbi says:

Where do I start I just want to seek blessings from my father in faith I love you your teachings very much. I want you to bless me so that I can preach pure Gospel of christ Jesus please bless may God bless you my father in faith

4. Laura Speer says:

Home is where your soul is!

5. Gerry says:

What a contrast from that brief description of Heaven compared to the world we live in today. Thank you Lord.

6. Joe says:

It is what keeps me going.

7. Joyce Paul says:

There is no place like home__ Especially when home is Heaven. Remember the greatest comfort of this life; JESUS promised that one day we will go home to be with HIM! Amen. God Bless U n Ur BGEA Ministries! Amen.

8. Richard Yoga says:

Powerful message about heaven.

9. Olivia says:

There’s no other beauty then heaven, a place where there’s no pain, no sorrow, but a place where we will rejoice with our love ones and our father our Lord that has prepared that beautiful paradise for us that have faith in him and come unto him for forgiveness, HE loves us so much Amen

10. vivian sanders says:

This is what I am dreaming of everyday. I do not want to be here on earth. I have felt like this for a long time even before any of my loved ones passing. Now more than ever because my son is among them and I feel like I do not belong here and I felt that forever.

1. Larry says:

Vivian I hope that you are still around and are not as down as you sound in your comment. If you are here then it is because God wants you to be here and needs you here. We may not know the reason you are here and everyone else has gone to God, but be assured that there is a reason and it will be for the best. God bless.

2. amanda says:

I am concerned about your comment. My heart goes out to you and the pain you must be feeling. Because of Grace, we will be with our loved ones again. But use your time on earth for the glory of our king! For example, my father died from cancer last year. We miss him so much- but We are testifying that he IS HEALED in JESUS NAME, because of grace he is with our king. He is no longer in pain. And we can carry on his legacy, by telling as many people that all the glory belongs to the king of kings! Ask God to use whatever you have bèen through to give him Glory. Use the time you have here on earth to exalt his name. He gave you this life, treasure it and use it wisely. I hope this encourages you and blesses you, your sister in Christ xo