Need For Inner Change

By   •   May 31   •   Topics: ,

The world says that all we need to do is be decent, respectable, and reasonable. True, that is all one needs to do to be a member of the Great Society, but to be a member of the Kingdom of God, there must be an inner change. A Communist in Hyde Park, London, pointed to a tramp and said, “Communism will put a new suit on that man.” A Christian standing nearby said, “Yes, but Christ will put a new man in that suit!”

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the change that came deep within me when I received You.

1. Karen says:

Amen and amen! God bless the Graham family.

2. Abeline Bae Lang says:

I love Jesus, I get very upset when I see all my friends go to church, yet I don’t see them sharing Christ, Lord, please help ME be All You want me to be, I want to be Obedient, & Loving just like You – help me I desire to Please You. No other Gods before You. , .

3. samson says:

With Jesus, we are like a heroes, we have no need to worry or fear about problems, we can be happy and confident about the victory, work towards the victory.Thank you,lord Jesus.

4. Gerry says:

Changing from a nonbeliever to a Believer in Christ , is one you will never regret. Thank you Lord for the opportunity.

5. Joyce Paul says:

Live so that when people get to know you, they will want to get to know Christ! Lord Loves us all! God Richly Bless U n Ur BGEA! Amen.

6. Gerry says:

True change begins from the inside out.

7. David Aniagyei Boamah says:

I can truly relate to the change of heart that only Christ can work in men. I have seen so much change in my life which can only have been worked from inside out. God’s transformational work is simply awesome. Thank you Jesus!!!

8. Joy says:

Thankyou from many friends. Psalm 90, in Jesus name amen

9. Joyce Paul says:

As a member of Body of CHRIST, you are a necessary part of the whole. God bless us all. amen

10. Terre says:

Love this devotional and the prayer for the day. God does amazing things when people commit to Him!
    I’d rather be the new man in the suit then have a new suit! Great metaphor!