Mindful of the Leading of God

By   •   May 16   •   Topics:

man sitting in chair

When God gave the law, He knew that man was incapable of keeping it. Many persons are confused as to why God gave the law, if He knew man could not possibly keep it. The Bible teaches that the law was given as a mirror; I look into the law and see my spiritual condition. I see how far short I come, and this drives me to the cross of Christ for forgiveness. The Bible teaches that this is why Christ came-to redeem them that were under the law. Man could not keep the law; he was condemned by the law.

How I need Your guidelines, Lord. Teach me to be always mindful of Your leading.

1. Gerry says:

The strength to fight the good fight and carry-on will not be found in your own power. It can be found however by studying scripture. The wisdom contained in God’s Holy Word has no equal. Study it regularly and the secret to true peace and happiness is waiting for you to discover.

2. Adepeju Robert James says:

Thanks you Jesus Christ for redeem me from the power of the law, help me and guide me to be mindful of your leading always .

3. Joyce paul says:

Thank YOU Lord JESUS for all that YOU are.Show me more of YOURSELF as I read The BIBLE n Pray. Help me to pursue YOU with all of my heart n mind.pray that all my weakness removed.Thank you!

4. Rick Wilson says:

“Turn to me, and have mercy upon me! Give YOUR strength to YOUR servant. Save the son of YOUR servant. Show me a sign of YOUR goodness that those who hate me may see it, and be shamed, because YOU, YHWH God, have helped me, and comforted me.” For William E. Foy, and all of those near our hearts who have died recently.

5. NDAH PRAISE says:

I’m so inspired with this lesson.

6. sam omagor says:

God bless Billy Graham ministry

7. Muwanguzi Moses says:

I’m inspired by your teachings.Thanx 4the great work Dad.I admire u.

8. Tabetha Long says:

I thank you I really needed to read this. I haven’t been praying. Im still searching and learning. Not really sure where I am with my spirituality. I do know that God is there and that I cant be happy and love others without HIM>

9. Jonthan says:

God gave us the law to teach us and guide our behavior towards him,because disobeying God will bring disaster to man,so live by it and the grace will stand in for you to get it complete.

10. Margareta Cronholm says:

thank you, free indeed in Christ Jesus, my savior and Master! Joy fills my heart!