Mindful of the Leading of God

By   •   May 16   •   Topics:

man sitting in chair

When God gave the law, He knew that man was incapable of keeping it. Many persons are confused as to why God gave the law, if He knew man could not possibly keep it. The Bible teaches that the law was given as a mirror; I look into the law and see my spiritual condition. I see how far short I come, and this drives me to the cross of Christ for forgiveness. The Bible teaches that this is why Christ came-to redeem them that were under the law. Man could not keep the law; he was condemned by the law.

How I need Your guidelines, Lord. Teach me to be always mindful of Your leading.

1. Silvia Gezalyan says:

Amen

2. Patsy Anne says:

Amen. Thank you Jesus!

3. Reilagi Tasi says:

I pray that God will help me and give me strength to overcome my Flesh and to lead me with Faith and Love. God sent Jesus to shed the blood for my sins, I fully accepted Christ and know that without God’s help, I am nothing.

4. Juliana-Bunmi Utomi says:

What the law could not accomplish; Grace is accomplishing because Grace is the power of God to live above sin.

5. dr solomon yusuf says:

Thank you jesus for shedding you blood on the cross for me. Now I have a new life.

6. Ralonda says:

Amen.

7. Steve Shea says:

The problem today is that the church is not wanting to accept what the law shows us. Rather, we are defing what is sin relative to our feelings. If we FEEL a certain way then it must not be sin. If we ‘love’ another person then any action/behavious from me towards that person is acceptable to God because I love that person.

By this we are placing our feelings above the law which is the age-old problem of “I can be like God”.

8. Don says:

The Ten Commandments were impossible for us but through Jesus all things become possible. Thank you Jesus.

9. Gerry says:

Keeping all God’s laws is impossible. We were born sinners and we continue to sin throughout our life. However, Christ blood paid the price in full. All we have to do is accept that fact an salvation is ours.