Live Creatively for Christ

By   •   May 14   •   Topics: ,

parents holding girl's hands

Living creatively for Christ in the home is the acid test for any Christian man or woman. It is far easier to live an excellent life among your friends, when you are putting your best foot forward and are conscious of public opinion, than it is to live for Christ in your home. Your own family circle knows whether Christ lives in you and through you. If you are a true Christian, you will not give way at home to bad temper, impatience, fault-finding, sarcasm, unkindness, suspicion, selfishness, or laziness. Instead, you will reveal through your daily life the fruit of the Spirit, which is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, and all the other Christian virtues which round out a Christ-like personality.

My family, Lord, knows the real me—they deserve so much more. May I live so close to You that Your love will flow through me to them.

1. clkgmail@yahoo.com says:

Dear Lord, Please help me to help my children (23 & 24) see YOU in me in someway. Their father just killed himself, and they are hating you right now. I cannot preach at them, but I pray that through my acts in silence they will one day turn to you. I pray that you send loving Christians their way to strengthen them, grow their faith in you, and to comfort them. Thank you… in Jesus name … grow my faith as well…

2. Gerry says:

As Believers we are all sinners. No one is perfect. However we must strive to improve our walk with Christ. Our conduct should not fluctuate just because others are watching. With God’s help, try your best to be consistent.

3. Joyce Paul says:

When our desire for God dominates our hearts, our minds will stay focused on ways to serve Him, and our actions will further His Kingdom on earth and in heaven. Lord Guide us. GOD BLESS US ALL! Amen.

4. Donna says:

Preserve Your Freedom – Galatians, chapter 5. I implore everyone to meditate on the qualities of the Holy Spirit, verses 22,23. Christians are to help one another, for Jesus came to give life & give it abundantly!(
    (John 10:10).

5. Lisa Millward says:

Praise The Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Aman P says:

Help Me Lord to be a True Christian, to be like You..

7. NoName says:

I’m so ashamed of the real me.

1. Marianne gardiner says:

Me top but I know who I believe n am persuaded He is able to bring me into perfection until the day of Christ Jesus YEAH

2. John Camping says:

@NoName We have all fallen short of the Glory of God. Leave it all behind you and follow Jesus. There is no other way. The past will take care of itself.. Look to Jesus, let him be your Savior. Come before the living God be saved in the name of Jesus. Trust him my friend, look at ahead of your life, see what was there, turn around now look to Jesus and don’t turn back! God Bless you Sir.

8. Sue Nord says:

Thank you for todays devotion. I needed to read this. I am guilty. The prayer for the day is also my feelings and prayer. Thank You God for leading me to this page.

9. jacqueline wilson says: