Life Worth Living

By   •   November 21   •   Topics: ,

34809255

“Is life worth living?” To scores of people life has ceased to be worth living. To all of you I have good news. God did not create you to be a defeated, discouraged, frustrated, wandering soul, seeking in vain for peace of heart and peace of mind. He has bigger plans for you. He has a larger orb and a greater life for you.

The answer to your problem, however great, is as near as your Bible, as simple as first-grade arithmetic, and as real as your heartbeat. Upon the authority of God’s Word, I tell you that Christ is the answer to every baffling perplexity which plagues mankind. In Him is found the cure for care, a balm for bereavement, a healing for our hurts, and a sufficiency for our insufficiency.

Teach me, Lord, as today I read Your Word, that the life You would have me live is one of joy and fulfillment.

1. Ann Margaret says:

2. Oshinuga Oladeji says:

Jesus is the answer to all meaningless issues proclaimed in the book of Ecclesiastes.

3. Judy says:

Dear Rev. Graham. I understand you are in the hospital and don’t suppose you’ll be reading your mail posted here on this site. But I want to tell you, Sir, that I prayed the sinner’s prayer with you this morning during the playback of your “The Cross” message. I was in the middle of sending a Blessing via texting as I often do when Daystar aired The Cross. God stopped me in my tracks. I have finally stopped running and hiding from God like Adam and Eve did in the Garden. I don’t know why it has taken this long after living 4 decades + thinking I had believed and, had asked him to save me. In fact I’d said the words before, even while listening to you. Instead I saw that I had been running and hiding from the love of God, the grace of God. Today is different – I truly invited Jesus to come into my heart and He made me clean. I stopped running away from God, the Father, and ran right into His arms. My life is now truly hidden in Christ Jesus. Thank you, Brother Billy, I can say with you, “I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who lives, but Christ living in me: and that life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith which is in the SJon of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.” That in receiving Jesus Christ as my Savior and LORD of my life “I do not make void the grace of God:” I thank God that let me hear Him today.

4. Lucy says:

Very encouragn b blessed.

5. kathy says:

I need god in my life .I”m sickly and hardly get out . I do pray and belive in god. I feel so lost and afraid to die . I want to go to heaven where my babys are and yhe lord. Please help me to learn more about god. The bible is hard to understand. If anyone can help me please contact me . Thank you so very much..

1. Sharon Gotcher says:

Kathy, just talk to Him & ask Him to come into your heart, believing that He will do what you’ve asked. Congratulations! You’re now a born again believer & we will see each other in Heaven one day! Turn all of your problems over to Him & He will comfort you daily. Read His word & claim the promises in the Bible for your daily guidance, comfort, & peace. God bless you, Kathy! I’ll be praying for you daily, too! Your sister in Christ…Sharon

6. seyi ayoola says:

Hmmmmn I see hope again,thank God for this blessed word

7. Susanne T. Hastings says:

Thank you for the encouraging word. Hope you are doing better. Praying for you.

8. thomas says:

thank you so much for being a man for god

9. Steve says:

Though today’s verse and corresponding thoughts are directed primarily toward the unbeliever, as a long time follower of Jesus, feeling frustrated and perplexed by a problem beyond my ability to solve alone, was given the reminder that Jesus stands next to us providing wisdom and encouragement to face the problem with His strength and with His love and to know that He will provide the answer. In my weakness, He is strong!

10. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane. says:

The problem in the world today is that there is no respect for authority. When the Roman centurion came to Jesus,it was authority meeting Authority to talk about a man’s head (mind) that was rebelling against the authority of his brain that refused to take orders to the body due to paralysis.The centurion was not a religious man,but he knew where to go when confronted with a problem.