Jesus Never Changes

By   •   March 23   •   Topics:

Jesus stained glass

The Bible says, “It is appointed unto men once to die,” and to the average person this seems a stark and hopeless situation. Hundreds of philosophies and scores of religions have been invented to circumvent the Word of God. Modern philosophers and psychologists are still trying to make it appear that there is some way out other than the path of Jesus. But people have tried them all, and none of them leads anywhere but down. Christ came to give us the answers to the three enduring problems of sin, sorrow, and death. It is Jesus Christ, and He alone, who is also enduring and unchanging, “the same yesterday, today, and forever.” All other things may change, but Christ remains unchangeable.

In the restless sea of human passions Christ stands steadfast and calm, ready to welcome all who will turn to Him and accept the blessings of safety and peace. For we are living in an age of grace, in which God promises that “whosoever will” may come and receive His Son. But this period of grace will not go on indefinitely. We are even now living on borrowed time.

Jesus, even if loved ones, friends, acquaintances change, You are always the same. Thank You for Your unchanging love.

1. Laura Speer says:

Praise GOD for never changing. We know what He expects and by His word what we are to do to insure our place in heaven. Because He has told us we know it is true. I am asking for prayer for a major dission I need to make that will drastically change my life and that of my family.

2. Carol G. says:

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for never changing! Unlike myself or others, I know you are the same forever and that is a comforting thought! Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

3. Nance says:

I need Jesus every day. He is the first one I turn to every morning, thru out the day and as I close my eyes every night. He is every breath I take. He is always there for me. God Bless.

4. Joe says:

Praise be to God for His unwavering never ending love for us.

5. Gerry says:

It is the steadfast and Loving nature of Christ that instills the highest level of peace and calm in believers during their walk with him

6. Linda says:

This is most comforting this morning; Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I am thankful to Jesus Christ that He is King and is my comfort and answer in times of sorrow, sin, and death.
    I especially want to thank Jesus for my family. I have one son, our youngest, that has just lost his job again and is using drugs again. I pray for grace for him and that Jesus may open his ears to hear and his life be changed forever; not this going back and forth. Only Jesus can change him, if only he will let Jesus and listen. Thank you for the chance to comment.

7. Dawn says:

thank you Jesus for being the same yesterday today and forever

8. Gerry says:

There are many roads that you can follow in life but only one
    Leads to salvation. This road is the same now as it was 2000 years ago