Jesus is Matchless

By   •   May 26   •   Topics: ,

cross hanging in rear view mirror

More and more I am becoming aware of the truth that people change people as much as ideas change people. The power of personality is strong. One could find many illustrations to prove that often personality is greater than the idea. Such is the case with Christianity. The secret of the power of Christianity is not in its ethics. It is not in Christian ideas or philosophy, although Christianity has a philosophical set of ideas. The secret of Christianity is found in a Person, and that Person is the Lord Jesus Christ. Men have discovered other philosophical and ethical systems, but they have not found another Jesus Christ. No one in history can match Him.

When I tell others of Your love, help me to hide my personality in Yours, Lord Jesus.

1. Rapin says:

I would like to say something about Billy Graham. In fact, he is the person who showed me the way to Jesus-Christ. His simply message has touched my heart by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has spoken to me that day in 1974, in Lausanne/Switzerland. I thank the Lord and Billy Graham who is an image from a good father I would have had. Thank you for every thing. God bless you.

2. Lynette Green says:

I praise my Lord Jesus Christ that because He loves me, I will live forever and through Jesus be a kind loving person. Thank Savior and Friend.

3. Cheri Jordan says:

4. Stephen Hall says:

Thank-you Lord for your Son Jesus’ life and all He taught us, Please help us all to witness for our Savoir. He suffered much for our benefit.

5. Gerry says:

Jesus message is timeless. His Holy Word is captured in the Bible. It’s truths are unparalleled. They can change a life forever.

6. Joyce Paul says:

I was lost but Jesus found me_ found the sheep that went astray, Threw His loving arms around me, Drew me back into His way! Christ sends us out to bring others in,Lord Loves us! Amen.

7. sara says:

No one has changed Jesus and no one will ever change HIm.

8. Gerry says:

Jesus loving and kind spirit still attracts many today , just as it did 2000 years ago. If you do not know him, invite him in to your heart and see for yourself.

9. Joyce Paul says:

The BIBLE reveals JESUS, Who alone has the power to change lives.
    The Name of JESUS is at the heart of our Faith and our Hope.God Bless Dr Billy Graham! amen