In His Image

By   •   February 3

man on dock

You were created in the image and likeness of God. You were made for God’s fellowship, and your heart can never be satisfied without His communion. Just as iron is attracted to a magnet, the soul in its state of hunger is drawn to God. Though you, like thousands of others, may feel in the state of sin that the world is more alluring and more to your liking, some day-perhaps even now as you read these words-you will acknowledge that there is something deep down inside you which cannot be satisfied by the alloy of earth. Then with David, the Psalmist who had sampled the delicacies of sin and had found them unsatisfying, you will say, “Oh God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.”

How I long for You, God, yet so often my heart is drawn away from Your leading. Like David, I desire a clean heart.

1. Abel K. Acheampong says:

2. Gail medcalf says:

Enjoy daily devotional

3. Tracy says:

I am so thankful for the undying love of God in every part of my life. I share this with my family and am so thankful to have been introduced by my grandparent’s. I’ve listened to Billy Graham since I was a child. I lost that for a while in my struggles, when needing it at most. Please know that you are loved for making this ministry available, and I am telling everyone I know, I share with my children and grandchildren, in awe how they want to know more of the love of our Heavenly Father. Thank you so much for being a part of my daily life.

4. Laura Speer says:

There is no one or anything in this entire world more precious then the love I have in my heart for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God bless Reverend Graham for being a wonderful mentor for my Christian life. I have learned so much from him and his belief in the word of God and how to use it to Gods glory.

5. Barbara Horn says:

Thank you for your ministry and daily devotionals!

6. Gerry says:

There is absolutely no substitute for a personal relationship with our Heavenly Father and his Holy Son Jesus Christ. Nothing can remotely come close.

7. Intercessor Ebenezer Mensah Ahumah says:

Thank you so much for this great word,God richly bless you in abundance. Amen

8. Joyce Paul says:

My Dear Heavenly Father, place Your Love within my soul that I may live my life within Your being. May Your Holy Spirit touch my soul in this way. May Your transformative Love be my source of joy n strength n may this be my daily prayer. In JESUS NAME! Amen. God Richly Bless U n Ur Ministries! Amen.