His Presence

By   •   November 30   •   Topics:

iStock_000002925082XSmall

W.C. Burns of India wrote, “Oh to have a martyr’s heart, if not a martyr’s crown.” Popularity and adulation are far more dangerous for the Christian than persecution. It is easy, when all goes smoothly, to lose our sense of balance and our perspective. The important thing is to walk with Christ, to live for Christ, and to have one consuming passion—to please Him. Then, whatever happens, we know that He has permitted it in order to teach us some priceless lesson and to perfect us for His service. He will enrich our circumstances, be they pleasant or disagreeable, by the fact of His presence with us.

Lord, my soul wants to love and know You far more deeply. Forgive the times I have set my eyes on things that keep me from You.

1. Nsaanee Yirakpoa Prince says:

Jehovah,our God has the final say. No man can alter his plans. He knows the end from the very beginning. Who can battle with God ?

2. Kevin Morrow says:

AMEN…

3. Sarah Johnson says:

Oh Jesus, I need you, I love you, I adore you!!!

4. Scott L. Sims says:

There have been alot of times I have let the Lord down. But he has always been good to me. Better to me than I have been to myself. I do believe In getting up again. believing that this time I will stay-put! I will walk the walk not talk the talk. so Lord Jesus please today keep me strong. cause I don’t want to fall away from you!.

5. D.S.Rajsekhar, Triplicane, Chennai. says:

The Ark of the Covenant represents the presence of the Living God in the lives of the Israelites.It is His declaration of authority over their lives.The Ark contains the two stone tablets (10 commandments),golden jar of manna & Aaron’s rod. When we accepted Christ,He sealed us with His Holy Spirit & put a cover on us.He is the Shepherd,caring for His sheep.Thank God for His presence which is alive in our lives.His miraculous provision is always there & we know how to live a regret-free life because we He gave us The Book.

6. charles t nolan says:

Is suffering essential to the Christian life? Jesus says we will suffer for his name sake. Is there an explanation for this ?

7. Louis Rocha says:

Billy Graham has been my Christian hero from the day I invited Christ into my life 24 years ago, and I am now 85

8. Gerry says:

Generally speaking God permits trials and tribulations so you will rely on him even more. Its during these times that you should listen and grow. Try and stay focused at all times both good and bad.

1. Margareta Cronholm says:

Thank you!

9. joy says:

Thankyou. May God send grant us times of peace as described in Acts I believe. Also may we listen to and choose and pray for our good counselors. “For what is impossible with man is possible with God.” Genesis Jeremiah and the gospels. We all may have embarasing or weak moments. “But out of all of them God delivered me.” St. Paul and the good Bible teacher say. Thanks.PTL.