Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

He Hears You

By   •   December 14   •   Topics:

iStock_000005107871XSmall

God has said, “If my people . . . pray . . . then will I hear from heaven.” Before three thousand people were brought into the Church on the day of Pentecost, the disciples had spent ten days in prayer, fasting, and spiritual travail. God desires that Christians be concerned and burdened for a lost world. If we pray this kind of prayer, an era of peace may come to the world and the hordes of wickedness may be turned back.

Almighty God, burden my heart for those in the world who have not experienced Your peace in their lives.

1. Rayma Torlano says:

Please help me to know how to come closer to my Father in Heaven…I live in an area which ther is no church……I want to do a bible study with Billy Graham & his ministry…….God Bless…

2. Hilton Biswas says:

Amen. I believe and Praise Him. My Lord hear me all time. He bless me. I pray to Him that, not my will but in His will my life and my ministry continue.

3. Eudora Hamilton says:

My mother and I have devotional readings every nite and say a prayer. for the world peace and love. Billy Graham has been a great influence in my life for years.

4. Nuttamon says:

I thank God for grandpa Billy Graham. He is God’s great people I want to see. I’ve heard his name since I was young. Thank you God for now I can talk to him. I’m in Thailand. Merry Christmas my grandpa in Christ.May God bless you always.

5. AMIA OUELETTI RAYMOND says:

As lutheren brotheren missionary among muslim(EAST of CHAD) i’m conforted by “he undastand you”

6. Joyce King says:

If my people will humble themselves and pray I will heal their land.

7. Teresa Mears says:

I just thank God for a present day prophet in my life-time. REST is well deserved for this man. PEACE and GOD be with him and us for him.

8. Maria Fatimara Aparilla says:

GOD BLESS YOU MORE SIR…..MAY HE CONTINUE TO USE YOU TO INSPIRE MANY CHRISTIAN TO BE MORE CONCERN OF THE LOST.

9. Peggy Bellamy says:

I thank God for sending Billy Graham to spread the gospel throughout the world. He has been a wonderful influence in my life since I was a little girl watching him on tv with my family. I still love to hear his messages on tv. Thank you for all you do to continue spreading God’s word.

10. Patricia says:

This special prayer touched my life today and gave me new direction+++