Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

He Hears You

By   •   December 14   •   Topics:

iStock_000005107871XSmall

God has said, “If my people . . . pray . . . then will I hear from heaven.” Before three thousand people were brought into the Church on the day of Pentecost, the disciples had spent ten days in prayer, fasting, and spiritual travail. God desires that Christians be concerned and burdened for a lost world. If we pray this kind of prayer, an era of peace may come to the world and the hordes of wickedness may be turned back.

Almighty God, burden my heart for those in the world who have not experienced Your peace in their lives.

1. Gloria Afangekung - Paul says:

The true believer yearns for the lost souls…. His/her focus is on those things that have eternal spiritual value. Our level of spirituality and intimacy with God is measured when we yearn for the lost souls in the world. This is birthed on the altar of prayer, travailing prayers unto God. Evangelist Gloria afangekung – Paul

2. Cheryl Anne Harper says:

Dear Reverand Billy Graham, thank you for your lifetime of servitude in the business of saving lost souls. Mine included. I saw you at a convention in Prospect Park I think about eight years ago. Maybe eight and a half. Anyway you were great. You always come with a straight message. It is not about getting caught up in our lives or impressing others. The Lord is real and he means business. He is the only one who can help us. God bless your beautiful beloved wife Martha. You are a very good man Reverand Billy Graham. Your soul is in good standing. I’m sure The Lord is pleased with you. Thank you for praying for and ministering to me and billions of people all around the globe. Thank you for all of the sacrafice and hard work you and your team had to put into making all of those televised broadcasts a reality. Thank you for caring about other people, who are poor and basted in such a magnitude of sin that at times, we cannot even look at ourselves. The Lord made you for a purpose and as I can see, you have fulfilled it well. God bless you sir. Love from the clean part of me.

3. Karunakar says:

Thank you for this uplifting ministry and please pray as we work for our community in lndia-Godbless

4. Ayalneh Abawa says:

amen

5. Ayalneh Abawa says:

amen haleluyah

6. vanessa says:

Praying this prayer…Today especially for Brother in law Chuck…

7. Carol Weese says:

Thank you for helping me to focus on the great commission. God Bless You!

8. francis jerome says:

Amen :))

9. Deborah says:

I am praying for Billy Graham, he has given so much and the least I can do is pray for his health and his family as they prepare to let him go with our Lord.

10. patricia jeffs says:

Heavenly Father God , I lift up every man woman and child , all over the world and Australia , also every one of my husband and my familie’s and relation’s and future generation’s also myself and husband john all of our children and grandchildren , to You . for salvation and deliverance and healing and prosperity , but especially for Your Kingdom , for thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven , thy Kingdom thy will be done Amen