He Gives us Life Eternal

By   •   February 28   •   Topics: ,

crosses on hill

Recently I read that it will cost this country a hundred billion dollars to get one man safely to Mars. It cost God the priceless blood of His only Son to get us sinners to heaven. By tasting death for every man, Jesus took over our penalty as He erased our guilt. Now God can forgive. In a moment of thanksgiving, Paul once exclaimed, “He loved me and gave Himself for me!” Will you repeat these words right now, even as you read? If you do, I believe you will have cause to be thankful too, and that you will experience the love of God in your heart. Try it and see. The Bible teaches that you can be absolutely sure that you are saved.

Father, although my finite mind cannot understand all the wonders of the Gospel, I thank You for the assurance of my salvation through Christ.

1. honelyn m nojica says:

God is good all the time and He change my life to become Born Again

2. STEFY says:

3. Carol says:

Oh, how precious is our salvation through Jesus and Him only! The promise of eternity in heaven is beyond our finite mind, as well as many other things of and from God. But, what I do understand by faith is an awesome blessing! Lord Jesus, I pray that today many, many lost souls will come to know you, including members of my family. I praise you for loving me beyond what I deserve. Amen.

4. Laura Speer says:

Lord Jesus, thank you for dieing for MY sins so that I may have eternal life!

5. Suzanne says:

Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross for everyone’s sins. Thank You Billy Graham for teaching me God’s words so I will stay on the path of righteousness.

6. ADEREMI Aderounmu says:

I assume the greatest miracle of God is the work of Salvation. The assurance of a glorious life after this terrible sinful and wicked world is unquantifiable. We give God all the glory honour magesty and power.. We give thanks to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

7. martha says:

Thank you god and Billy Graham for your work. Lord be with us

8. Melissa Carr says:

Thank you for your ministry, may you be blessed by Abba Father!
    Melissa

9. Jack Hanson SR says:

Love the daily devotions. Thank you and God for this help.