He Gives us Life Eternal

By   •   February 28   •   Topics: ,

crosses on hill

Recently I read that it will cost this country a hundred billion dollars to get one man safely to Mars. It cost God the priceless blood of His only Son to get us sinners to heaven. By tasting death for every man, Jesus took over our penalty as He erased our guilt. Now God can forgive. In a moment of thanksgiving, Paul once exclaimed, “He loved me and gave Himself for me!” Will you repeat these words right now, even as you read? If you do, I believe you will have cause to be thankful too, and that you will experience the love of God in your heart. Try it and see. The Bible teaches that you can be absolutely sure that you are saved.

Father, although my finite mind cannot understand all the wonders of the Gospel, I thank You for the assurance of my salvation through Christ.

1. Barbara Wayne says:

Thank you for the Devotions.Very uplifting and inspiring.God bless.

2. Marilyn Brashear says:

This is the first time I have opened your daily devotional and it was so meaningful to me. Often I see things that can tempt me but I remember to say, “Get thee behind me Satan”. I have lived these 78 years and pulled away from God’s loving care for a while. I have asked and received forgiveness and am walking with Jesus every day now. Praise God for his forgiving nature. Thank you Mr Graham for your devotionals.
    Marilyn

3. Joyce Paul says:

The Gospel is the Power of God to me unto salvation.I receive it, I act on it,I am made whole in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST! amen.

4. Derren Mills says:

I need the Lord everyday. He will be my rock in times of bad and good. Thank you Jesus for being my savior.

5. donelle banks says:

I’m thankful for the many blessings, and that I’m under his grace and mercy. Psalm 136:6 says, “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.

6. Carol Walter says:

I thank my Lord and Savior for being washed in the Blood of the Lamb, and Praise be to God for the greatest gift ever, His Son.

7. Joy says:

Thankyou. St.. John 3 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world but that the world through him might be saved.”& “The Way of the Cross Leads Home. Amen.”

8. ososipe olawale samuel says:

Lord help us to abide in your vine and be of one heart with you throughout our sojourn on earth.

9. Beverly J Coffmon says:

I have just completed reading ALL of this month’s “Daily Devotions” including tomorrow’s (2-28-14). I just recently began my journey with God, even though I’m soon to be 70 yrs. old. He has already manifested Himself in my life by removing my desire for tobacco in 2007 after using it for over 45 yrs. He also, about one year ago now, took away my chronic low back pain I had suffered with and taken medication for..for many years! These devotions are very helpful as I continue my walk with Him to know Him even more closely and develop a relationship with Him. Thank you so much.

10. Bobby Cunningham says:

Amen! I read your Devotional every day, however I love this one very much……and yes……”He loved me and gave Himself for me! ” Christ still loves me deeply!