Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

He Changes Us

By   •   May 12   •   Topics:

girl smiling

The word “mystery” means beyond human knowledge or understanding. God’s mysteries baffle the unbelieving, but bless the believer. The mystery of righteousness, like some of the other great mysteries of God, we cannot comprehend, but we know it works. We stand amazed at this great mystery which enables God to change the human heart, its attitudes, its desires, and its nature.

God, a holy God, who loves righteousness and hates wickedness, through a process of redemption has refashioned us in the image of Himself. How marvelous! For generations He has been applying His righteousness to the hearts of men. Even in our time, with its complexities of living, God is in the business of changing men and women by the mystery of righteousness.

Give me Your boldness to tell others the secret of eternal joy in Jesus Christ.

1. Elias Yisehak Aldada says:

Amen.

2. Sam says:

I’m blessed by the message.

3. Nerissa says:

My husband and I are in charged of Evangelism Ministry in our church. There are group of ladies who do witnessing every Sunday morning. I have had a face to face encounter with the unreached who accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour. Isaiah 55:11 says So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    God bless

4. olajumoke says:

Glory 2 GOD

5. Margareta Cronholm says:

Thank you Mr. Graham, I am praying in Jesus Name for you. Yes God is doing great miracles today. He heals and makes hole that was broken. Praise Him! Adore Him!

6. Thembisile Mutlanyana says:

Amen! God says in his word I will have mercy to those I wish to have mercy and those who have ears should hear because the day and hour that I will return in not known but to the Father who in Heaven. So fill your heart will righteciousness and love each other because the Father loved us. Hallelujah!

7. Vernon L. Hershberger says:

I love your daily devotional and I don’t get any more. Can you restart them to me. With Love Vernon L Hershberger

8. Gerry says:

Invite Christ into your heart and watch the amazing transformation begin. It will be the best decision you’ve ever made ……guaranteed

1. Eddie Tom says: