He Can Use Anyone

By   •   January 31   •   Topics:

cross with thorns

Helen Keller, who is a classic example of handling life’s handicaps, said, “I thank God for my handicaps, for through them I have found myself, my work, and my God.” Some people with handicaps drown themselves in self-pity, and thus limit their usefulness and service to mankind and to God. The Apostle Paul knew the pangs of suffering. He used his infirmity rather than allowing his infirmity to use him, and he used it for the glory of God. He seized everything, even death, to glorify his Lord. No matter which way fate turned, he was one jump ahead of it, and using it to magnify his Savior.

Even my handicaps can be used by You, Lord Jesus. Like the Apostle Paul, let me rise above them for Your glory.

1. phyllis Hunt says:

One of my favorite verses. Matt Chandler has written a great book with that as its title.

2. Frank Canetti says:

I have Parkinson’s Disease. This is a great reminder and comfort to me. “I will glory in my infirmities for Christ’s sake.” I do let let it define me!

3. Carol O'Shaughnessy says:

I needed this today. Thank you Lord for my physical limitation.Please show me how to use the body and mind that You gave me for Your good.

4. cindy eaddy says:

THANK YOU! And I thank GOD for you!

5. Chris Hopwood says:

Thank you.

6. Virginia Osborne says:

I was teacher for thirty years. I have become ill with an auto immune disease that has caused me to be disabaled. to the point of not being able to walk on my own. Other things have been affected. I want to wok again. I think I have more to offer. I love being around people. I feel like I should be doing more with my life. I don’t know how to get a job or what to do. Do you have suggestions. I don’t dreive anymore. Is there a place to help us know what we can do? I want to do what God would have me to do.

1. Lynn Stepp says:

http://www.searchforjesus.net/get-involved/ I am sending you a link for Search for Jesus on our website. There may be ways to get involved without leaving your house. I hope you can find something that interests you.

7. clyde frantz says:

this is a favorite verse of mine. It leaves us no excuse and puts us all in the mix to Jesus work.

8. Dwayne Reaves says:

I struggle with hearing loss, have most of my life. I guess it is time for me to stop letting it be used against me and letting it be used for me and for God’s will.

9. Rev. Richard VanHorn says:

I’m 76 and have worked with your fathers crusades over the years. Shall keep Billy in prayer. Keep the fires burning. Plan to visit the cove this Summer.

10. Emmanuel iwuoha says:

Lord give strenth to do ur works and your will. what can seperate us from the love of christ?…is it peril,suffering,hardship,sickness etc but in all this we are more than victorious. Never loose hope on God because those that put their trust in God shall be like mountain zion that can not be moved but abideth for ever.