The Endless Love of God

By   •   March 24   •   Topics:

holding hands

Who can describe or measure the love of God? God is love. But the fact that God is love does not mean that everything is sweet, beautiful, and happy, and that God’s love could not possibly allow punishment for sin. God’s holiness demands that all sin be punished, but God’s love provided a plan of redemption and salvation for sinful man. God’s love provided the cross of Jesus Christ by which man can have forgiveness and cleansing. It was the love of God that sent Jesus Christ to the cross.

No matter what sin you have committed, no matter how black, dirty, shameful, or terrible it may be, God loves you. Yet this love of God that is immeasurable, unmistakable, and unending, this love of God that reaches to wherever a man is, can be entirely rejected. God will not force Himself upon anyone against his will. It is your part to believe. It is your part to receive. Nobody else can do it for you.

Your love overwhelms me, Father. In spite of my sin, Jesus' death on the cross can cleanse me from all the past. Humbly I accept this gift, Lord.

1. Htu Sam says:

Please pray for me sir to be closer to the God day by day.

2. Batchanou Angèle says:

What can I say, Daddy your love it is wonderful.

3. Linda says:

The love of God is deep in my heart. I am addicted to Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord for everything.

4. William says:

I am grateful for God’s love. I see his love in nature everyday. Thank you for Jesus Christ, my Saviour.

5. Denise Taylor says:

I heard about growing your faith today on the radio and did I ever need it. I’m going though a dark trial and I’ve lost my faith, but I read your daily devotional and it really helped. Please pray that I can get back the closeness that I had with the Lord.

1. Jackie Roberts says:

Denise, I keep you in my prayers tonight, as I know what it is like to lose your faith. Continue the devotionals every day, and remember that no matter how bad your sin, or how rough your trial, God loves you. Ask for his forgiveness, and you will receive it. I love you sister.

2. Max says:

Denise Jesus stands at the door and knocks. Invite him in, tell him your problems and fears. Ask him to take charge. Keep doing this until it becomes automatic. Your faith will grow and you will find his peace. God bless you.

6. Laura Speer says:

I believe in my Lord and Savior Jesus. I believe He died for my sins and there is no greater love then that. I pray for guidance in my life so I will always do what my GOD wants me to do. Nothing else or anyone means more to me then my Savior.

7. Sam K says:

Dealing with and living with my guilt and regrets from the past is probably the toughest thing in my life. I know in my heart that God forgives me but it is so very hard for me to forgive myself and let it all go. Lord please help me in this – I know you forgive me and love me in spite of all the bad or stupid things I’ve done. Please help me to forgive myself and forget and move on in my life – to your greater glory. Help me to be always a blessing to others. Thank you Jesus for my redemption. I love you lord Jesus. Amen.

1. Max says:

Sam,the prince of the air is only too happy to provide you with these feelings of guilt. TELL him your savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for these things you HAVE done and you are “not guilty”. Where Christ is Satan cannot exist..

2. Max says:

The Huffington Post recently ran an article by a woman who opened up about her struggle to forgive herself. Her husband battled cancer, and she had been his caregiver. As his situation grew worse, the stress intensified on her. She often became angry and yelled at him. Now that he’s gone, she feels damaged, guilty, and unable to find peace.

Every human is a sinner, and sometimes we fail at the worst moments. Our sin leads to guilt, and that leads to shame.

There’s only one true, eternal answer—the cross of Jesus Christ. When He died for us, He took all our sin, guilt, and shame upon Himself. He died to provide total forgiveness and complete cleansing. The Bible says, “‘Come now, and let us reason together,’ says the Lord.

8. Joe says:

Thank you Jesus for all your kind blessings.

9. Gerry says:

God’s deepest desire is that we accept who He and his Holy Son truly are. However he has left it up to us to decide. The choice is ours, only. The decision we make is life altering and eternal.

10. Margareta Cronholm says:

Thank you, I am overjoyed with God’s love just now. I know Christ will soon appair, and I long to let people see The Light through me. No matter how much the wicket will slay me, for me is to obey God in everything.