God’s Best

By   •   June 6   •   Topics: ,

young married couple

It takes no poll for those of us who have communicated with young people to know the devastation that permissive sexual activity generally causes. It becomes a cancer in the bodies and minds and characters of those who indulge, almost without exception. And there are other victims, such innocent bystanders as parents, grandparents, old family friends, teachers, and advisers, all much more concerned than you can understand. They want only the best for you. Anything less than a happy marital voyage gives them pain. The wisdom of their years says that premarital relations are always a mistake.

The Bible teaches that God created sex. He made “male and female.” Then it says, “God saw every thing that He had made, and behold, it was very good.” This included the natural sexual attraction between the man and woman He had created. Therefore, sex is not sin! It is God’s gift to the human race. It is for procreation; for enjoyment within the bonds of matrimony; for the fulfillment of married love.

All the gifts You have given us are to be enjoyed, within the structure of Your commandments, heavenly Father. Keep me always conscious of Your teachings.

1. Nawang Tundup says:

great job!!!very encouraging…press on…

2. luke coralie says:

May the God of Abraham continue to bless you and your family

3. Stephen Hall says:

Lord guide me please to obey thy law, to do thy will, to love as You would have us love. Please forgive me for I have strayed into sin so often. May thy Holy Spirit fill me to remind me of thy beautiful will for humankind.

4. Rachel says:

God bless u

5. Gerry says:

Sadly most of today’s celebrity, sport, musicians, role models glorify and encourage pre-marital sex. This is clearly opposite to biblical teachings. Christian teens in particular will have to stay focused on what they are taught at home, church , in their youth groups, etc. Not to mention the great importance of choosing their friends wisely.

6. Joyce Paul says:

Dear Lord,help my word be true, help my action be honest. Help my life to reflect Your Holiness n shine God’s Light for all be see.Help me to live with integrity. Praise Lord! God Richly Bless U n Ur BGEA! Amen.

7. Joy says:

Thankyou. “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.” “The Way of the Cross Leads Home. Amen.” “May God bless us everyone.”

8. Joyce Paul says:

Even when we don’t sense God’s presence,HIS loving care is all around us.PRAISE LORD!!!
    God Bless Dr Graham, Franklin Graham, Will Graham and BGEA! amen.