God, Our Helper

By   •   April 27   •   Topics:

man holding out hand

Turn to your Bible and read the wonderful stories of men who were alone in godless surroundings but who, by the help and presence of the living God, made a marvelous contribution to their own times. Joseph was surrounded by sin and intrigue in Egypt. His master’s wife tried to seduce him. He was tested by imprisonment, but through it all he trusted in God and sought to know and do His will; and he stands today as a wonderful example of the keeping and strengthening power of God in the heart of a man who believed in Him.

In the dark days, I will put out my hand and You, loving Lord, will be there.

1. Sam K says:

This is so true. Jesus is always right there with us. There are times in life when we wander away, but He never leaves us. Just reach out to Him, and he will always respond. Thank you Lord Jesus for so many answers to prayer. I love you Lord.

2. Ivy Tindog Danieles says:

GOD is my refuge and my strength in times of trouble Psalm 46:1
    In the dark days, I will put out my hand and You, loving Lord, will be there.AMEN.:)
    I LOVE YOU OUR LORD GOD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.:)

3. Gerry says:

When trials and tribulation surround you, stay focused on Jesus Christ. Look for his guiding light to illuminate the path during your dark days. He cares deeply, always

4. Joyce Paul says:

Life can be painful at times, yet God offers His comforting Hand in the midst of it. We are not beyond His reach. He holds us in the palm of His Hand! God Richly Bless U n Ur Ministries! Amen.

5. choice says:

think God for this word of God i am happy God bless u sir hi

6. Ed says:

Praise and thank God every second, minute and hour of every day!

7. Gerry says:

There is no better shelter during the storms of life , than God’s shelter.

8. Joy says:

Thankyou, “The Way of the Cross Leads Home, in Jesus name amen.””May God bless us everyone”

9. Andrew Longa says:

I will always trust in you oh LORD for You are my guide and protector