God Loves You!

By   •   December 31   •   Topics:

stained glass

Never question God’s great love, for it is as unchangeable a part of God as is His holiness. Were it not for the love of God, none of us would ever have a chance in the future life. But God is love! And His love for us is everlasting.

The promises of God’s love and forgiveness are as real, as sure, as positive, as human words can make them. But, like describing the ocean, its total beauty cannot be understood until it is actually seen. It is the same with God’s love. Until you actually possess true peace with God, no one can describe its wonders to you.

Yes, almighty God, I have felt the consolation of Your love!

1. Richard & Jacqueline Ellwood says:

We have loved and supported the BGEA for most of our lives, in many different ways. We have even been blessed by participating in Crusade Events in several cities as we have moved around the US. But the consistent factor is that we pray for Pastor Billy Graham and his whole family and staff. My husband and I are both physically disabled, but in God’s Service we participate as we can where He calls us. There is much to be done in our world as it has turned from The Gospel and evil is so forceful. We are excited to see the wonderful efforts that Billy Graham stills puts forth as he continues to serve our Lord. We are excited to be Christians and tell others of the Gospel as we sit in doctors offices and spend time as patients in hospitals.

2. Laura Speer says:

i do not dout Gods love for me and my love for him. Satan tries to convince me that God doesn’t care, but I know better, I have faith in my God and believe in his word. Thank you Graham family for your faith and service to all Christian and others you reach through your ministry.

3. Gerry says:

To truly understand God’s love , it must be personally experienced. Human words fail to properly describe it , because it is so incredible. God wants to give his love to all who would accept his Holy Son , Jesus Christ , as their personal Lord and Savior.

4. Joe says:

Thank you dear Jesus for your unwavering love for us.

5. khushu Dlamini says:

it revives my spirit daily

6. DENNIS kaye says:

its so true that here in home we fill it. It has been a year that we fallow Dr. Graham Hopes, and our lives halved, chance for good, since then.

7. Joyce Paul says:

God’s love is everywhere.we were created out of Love.His Love shine upon us constantly. Heavenly Father,place Ur Love within my soul,may Holy Spirit touch my soul,May your Transformative Love my daily source of joy n strength.IN JESUS NAME! God Bless you for Help!

8. Moses Ngoma says:

powerful messages

9. DR.P.JOSHUA PAUL says:

sometime back, i used to watch dr.graham’s speech on the during the end when alter call was given, thousands of people got received christ as their personal saviour.it was amazing. i pray for dr.graham.