Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Faith Pleases God

By   •   July 29   •   Topics:

shutterstock_2150279

Faith pleases God more than anything else. The Christian life is dependent upon faith. We stand on faith; we live on faith. Faith is loved and honored by God more than any other single thing. The Bible teaches that faith is the only approach that we have to God. No man has sins forgiven, no man goes to heaven, no man has assurance of peace and happiness, until he has faith in Jesus Christ. You may be saying, “God, I believe you are a great person, but I do not believe your Word; I do not believe what you say.” In order to please God, you must believe Him. Perhaps your faith is small and weak. It does not matter how big your faith is, but rather, where your faith is. Is it in Christ, the Son of God, who died on the cross for your sins?

Lord Jesus, may my faith in You and Your abundant promises be ever increasing each day.

1. Mike says:

Faith in God is the core driving force for living in peace and joy

2. LouAnne says:

I believe- Lord, help Thou my unbelief.

3. Elias Aldada says:

Amen.

4. Audrey says:

This devotion has touched my heart and spirit ….I will always walk in
    faith and not by sight.Great is thy faithfulness.I love you Lord!

5. Dawn says:

Amen, yes Jesus help my faith and increase it as well

6. Jackson.Smith says:

Went to the library for the first time Saturday at the urging of my 16 year old son and wife. What a true blessing to spend over an hour with Ms. Rose and hear her stories of the Graham family. I believe I am changed from the visit. My Grandfather was invited to join BGEA back in the late 40’s or early 50″s He was considered a national expert on Revalation but declined as he felt his flock at his church needed him at that very time.. He walked with God daily and I need to go back and read his sermon notes that I have. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. The Library is FANTASTIC!! Ann and Morrow are friends here in Raleigh but this visit was life changing for me.

7. Amy says:

Thank you for being there praying with me..

8. Gerry says:

Without Faith I would merely exist. It is more important than the air that I breathe. My humble prayer is that my Faith and Love of God , his Holy Son and his Holy Spirit, will increase continuously all the days of my life.

9. Suzanne says:

Have Faith and Trust in the Lord and your life will be guided.