Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Enjoy Life

By   •   November 26   •   Topics:

iStock_000009306236Small

Christians are to enjoy life and enjoy one another. When children see no joy in their home, no joy in your Christianity, they will not be attracted by it. When they see you excited about going to a ball game, or watching television, and then dragging around to do spiritual things, they will soon get the idea that Christianity does not mean much to you. Your attitude will rub off. My wife says that the best way to get a child to eat his food is to see his parents enjoying theirs. Our children will not be attracted to Christ if we make Him seem dull.

May I live so close to You, Jesus, that those around me will see Your joy.

1. donna says:

Ipray for my grandchildren to know JESUS and the joy,peace and comfort only he can give us!!

2. Joe says:

Amen. Please make Your home in us and we in You and work through us for Your glory.

3. Nancy T says:

I have learned that after my husband’s serious stroke in February, on the days that I do not feel so hopeful IF and when I just PRAISE GOD (when I do not know how to pray, etc.) and lift it all to Him, He brings me great joy.

4. Gerry says:

We must be constantly aware that we are our children’s greatest role model. They will emulate what ever they see us do. It is a huge responsibility before God to set the right example. Our children’s lives are greatly affected by our choices.

5. Sue says:

Please take the time and read the Bible, pray, and go to church with your family. I grew up in a home where my parents didn’t pray, read the Bible or go to church when I was young, it was my Grandparents that taught me about the Bible and the Lord Jesus Christ. Years later my mother started going to church but to this day my father won’t. It will make your marriage, and your family much happier if you take the time and spend time together with the word of God.

6. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane. Chennai. says:

There is a joy that words cannot utter.Christ endured the cross for the joy that was set before Him.It is akin to birth pangs.Great joy was manifest when the prodigal returned home.God meant it for good when Joseph was thrown into the pit & later into prison.He cried aloud with joy when he met his brothers again.There is great joy in walking every day with Christ in the school of Prayer.

7. white says:

thank you lord for reminding me of christain life amen

8. Ray M Ngambi says:

I thank God for the joy am enjoying.

9. D.S.Rajsekhar,Triplicane,Chennai. says:

Sometimes people get the action of praise but they don’t have the attitude of praise.May the words of my mouth & the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Thy sight O Lord,my Strength & my Redeemer.Amen.