Do You Know God?

By   •   January 14   •   Topics:

flock of sheep

Unless God is revealed to us through personal experience, we can never really know God. Most of us know about God, but that is quite different from knowing God. We learn about God through the agencies of the church, the Sunday school, the youth activities, the worship services. Many people stop in their quest for God at this point. It is one thing to be introduced to a person, but quite another thing to know him personally.

Lord, You are, indeed, the good Shepherd, who leads me each day. Help me to love and know You more deeply so that others may be drawn into Your fold.

1. Envanglist Louise Gates says:

Amen!

2. Fouad Remana says:

Toda honra gloria a JESUS CRISTO , AMEN .

3. Adeleke says:

Christ is everfaithful in guarding.

4. Maklek Gogoi says:

Yes Sir Graham…there is great difference knowing about God and Knowing God personally through certain experiences…thank you for the challenging and valuable words…

5. florence knight says:

Thank you BIlly GRaham for all you do in the name of JEsus.

6. Bobbie Curtis says:

My heart is full and overflowing with my love for God. Sharing God is the best thing I have ever done!

7. Carol Young says:

I really trust what I hear from Billy Graham. It seems, today, that so many either have agendas of their own or are not willing to really preach absolute truth. That is very sad.

8. paulinah says:

We bless the lord amen!!

9. Vera Six says:

Yes, I know God. He came to earth: Jesus Christ! There is no other Name of God, no other Way to God, no other Truth of Salvation.

Jesus Christ said:
    “Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.” – Matthew 10:32-33 KJV

The Apostle John:
    “Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.” – 1 John 4:15 KJV

The Apostle Paul:
    “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” – Romans 10:14-17 KJV