Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

Do You Know God?

By   •   January 14   •   Topics:

flock of sheep

Unless God is revealed to us through personal experience, we can never really know God. Most of us know about God, but that is quite different from knowing God. We learn about God through the agencies of the church, the Sunday school, the youth activities, the worship services. Many people stop in their quest for God at this point. It is one thing to be introduced to a person, but quite another thing to know him personally.

Lord, You are, indeed, the good Shepherd, who leads me each day. Help me to love and know You more deeply so that others may be drawn into Your fold.

1. Dave QUIGLEY says:

Love the lord. Thy god.

2. Sherry Lucas says:

Your many years of honesty and courage in preaching the Gospel with unfettered integrity will be rewarded greatly by the King of Kings. Thank you for your example:)

3. Kristin Headley says:

We can never get too many reminders to give thanks to our Lord!

4. BARB says:

TO KNOW HIM IS DEEP AND SOUL FILLING. BUT I NEVER FEEL IT’S ENOUGH. I NEED TO KNOW HIM ANEW EVERY SINGLE DAY. AND I NEED TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM. HE IS ABOVE ALL THIS SINFUL WORLD HAS TO OFFER. HE IS WITH ME EVERY BREATH OF MY JOURNEY. I LOVE HIM EVERY DAY AND NIGHT. A CHILD OF HIS

5. Richard paul sostre says:

I thank the Lord for using Billy Graham in my life as a child my only father was God and still is. I never had one on earth but the Lord sent Billy to show me I wasnt alone . So please pray for me as I will continue praying for Rev Graham and family! Love you so much!! Peace God Bless Richard pual

6. Barbara Galland says:

I thank God for your faith and faithfulness shown to the world as a beam to all.

7. Lori England says:

I really liked the devotions

8. Santiago Cabralez says:

Mr. Graham, I thank God for your ministry. I look at your teachings on salvation on YouTube and it really has an impact on me. The way you preach the Word of God in its purest form is awesome and I have used a few of your examples to minister to people and I have found out that the way the Holy Spirit moves in these people is amazing, how strong of conviction and full of power it still has. Clearly shows that our Lord and Savior is still alive and on the move. Many blessings to you and may the Almighty bless you and prosper your ministry.

9. Susky Palele says:

Jesus is God,Holy Spirit and the Son. Baptism should be done in the name of Jesus: not in the names… Thanks Jesus for revelation.

10. William C. Gau III says:

Billy, I thank you for all your years of honest and faithful devotion to the service of the Lord. You have preached the gospel of Jesus across the face of this planet. The Catholics will probably make you a saint!