Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

By   •   June 19   •   Topics:

looking at old photographs

Have you ever been separated from someone you love? A boyfriend or girlfriend whom you have not seen in three or four months? Wait until you see each other! My wife and I have said goodbyes to each other; but when we met again, it was a honeymoon all over again. And that is what it will be like on that glorious day when Jesus Christ comes. We will be caught up in the air to meet Him, and it will be like two lovers coming together. What hope we have!

Lord Jesus, when You come again, how many hearts will rejoice. Until then, with expectant anticipation I eagerly wait for that glorious day!

1. Tim Ward says:

Amen, we are going back home someday to be with our father and Jesus Christ, forever and ever lasting.

2. Stephen Hall says:

Lord, thank you for I have felt closer to You and Jesus, and more filled with Your Holy Spirit these past few weeks. I never want to be fallen away from You ever again; I know I need Your help and forgiveness. Give us all the strength to reach out to help those who are suffering, alone and separated from loved ones and from You. Guide us to do thy will and thy work as we anticipate the future of hope through your gift of salvation.

3. Joy says:

Peace and thank you Rev. Graham and family and staff at the BGEA and the Samaritan’s Purse.

4. Joyce Paul says:

The glories of Heaven await; All those who believe in God’s Son; The trial of this life will fade when we see Heavenly One. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

5. TAH VITALIS TIBI says:

God Bless the reading of his holy word. I pray his word go a long way to build and strengthen my faith. Amen

6. Therese Rosanna Peiris Arnold says:

Amen and Amen and Amen………..

7. Gerry says:

One can only imagine the extraordinary joy and celebration there will be when we see Christ face to face. What an incredible promise…….

8. Joyce Paul says:

Marvelous message we bring,Glorious carol we sing, Wonderful Word of the King;
    JESUS IS COMING AGAIN!!!! Hallelujah!!! prayer for me I’m not well. God Bless you! amen.

1. Kimberly says:

Lifting you up in prayer Joyce Paul.