Cure for Our Troubles

By   •   December 28   •   Topics:

iStock_000003811049Small

Would it not be wonderful if we could find an absolute cure for the troubles of human nature? Suppose we could give a shot in the arm to the whole human race that would fill people with love instead of hate, with contentment instead of greed. Suppose, also, a cure could be found for the past mistakes, failures, and sins of mankind.

Suppose by some miracle all the past could be straightened out, all of life’s tangles could be unraveled, and the broken strings of life could be repaired. The most thrilling news in all the world is the fact that there is a cure! A medicine has been provided! The sin, confusion, and disillusionment of life can be replaced by righteousness, joy, contentment, and happiness. A peace can be imparted to the soul that is not dependent on outward circumstances.

In complete dependence upon You, Lord Jesus, let me relay Your message of love and peace to the desperately needy souls I meet.

1. Michael Alphin says:

Thank you for reminding us that Jesus is bigger than any problem which come our way. Bless you, Dr. Graham.

2. Cynthia Cantero says:

Thank you Jesus for my Grandparents who instilled your word in me when I was little -Proverbs 22:6. Help me to be obedient that you may use me as that vessel for my children and grandchildren and those I meet daily.

3. Jan Gray says:

Thank You for your leadership and selflessness in doing God’s will praying for and leading God’s people to follow the Lord. I pray and hope that Billy Graham is doing better and receiving the nourishment, medication and rest he needs to get better. One of the most humbling times I have had was being able to sing in the choir when you came to KC the last time. It was such an honor to be part of the Crusade there. God has used all of you in such a mighty way ministering to the people of the world.

4. Marta de Jesús Rodríguez says:

And as we Pray let your Spirit guide my Words as my heart introne in YOURS Farher of Glory just let it be!

5. Glen says:

Jesus is the balm of Gilead.

6. Boktor says:

Jesus is the only way for humanity to get peace and eternal life

7. brenda says:

I need anger out of the way Lord and to read yr words daily and learn to get closerbto u Amen

8. Julie Cope says:

My friend, Libby Hastings, a long time believer / follower of Christ, her 21yr old committed suicide. Libby is tormented with greif. She has many days where she too does not want to go on living. I need prayer for her. She has another grown child but the daughter is very distant emotionally. Libby needs a breakthrough.

9. Denise Reed says:

I watched the Billy Graham crusades since I was 14 years old and remember ordering free books. Our family always watched him on the TV together. God planted a seed in me at a very young age and now that I am older, God has done wonders in my life.

10. Dawnette says:

I am trusting and believing God will do just that… Reunite and restore my marriage… God can move a mountain so bringing the man I have loved for 28 years is nothing more than his will be done