Compassion for Others

By   •   November 7   •   Topics:

iStock_000010667345Small

If you would know the measure of your love for God, just observe your love for your fellowman. Our compassion for others is an accurate gauge of our devotion to God.

Some time ago, with some friends, I went through a museum in San Francisco. Among other things, we saw a collection of instruments of torture which were employed by religious people to force other people to believe as they did. History is largely the record of man’s inhumanity to man.

Lord God, fill my heart that I may love with the compassion of Jesus.

1. WILLIAM LEE says:

thank you so much I like this it helps me day by day please send to me.

2. Joy says:

Thankyou. “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.” “May God bless us all.”

3. Joseph Sarkodie says:

I have always been inspired by Billy Graham’s life and ministry. Thank you for e this message today. I will be 45 this month and i wish good health and longer life for Billy Graham and all who were born in November.

4. Allen & Sue Owens says:

Happy Birthday Dr. Graham!

5. mariaelena says:

happy birthday billy graham. you inspire me . i have been following your ministry over 50 years. may god bless you with good health and many more happy healthy birthday days. since the age of 9 i have been listening to you reading your books . you have made me the spritual person i am today. thank you jesus for billy graham . may the god lord bless and keep you and shine his face upon you. love and blessings from buffalo new york.

6. Gerry says:

The command to love one another, requires constant prayer. Our human nature resists. However with gods help , our Godly nature will prevail.

7. Joyce Paul says:

The Spiritual banquet God has prepared for us in His Word is a cause for Joy.It is worth taking time to Savior! HAPPY BIRTH DAY To YOU.My Dear Dr Billy Graham,Blessing of Lord! I love you!

8. Cindy Chong says:

I love on the devotion sent to me.

9. Patricia Steinke says: