Be sensitive

By   •   March 25   •   Topics:

rapid response team

Jesus wept tears of compassion at the graveside of a friend. He mourned over Jerusalem because as a city it had lost its appreciation of the things of the Spirit. His great heart was sensitive to the needs of others. To emphasize the importance of man’s love for men, He revised an old commandment to make it read, “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart . . . and thy neighbor as thyself.” This generation is rough and tough. I heard a little boy boasting one day about how tough he was. He said, “On the street I live on, the farther out you go the tougher they get, and I live in the last house.” Until you have learned the value of compassionately sharing others’ sorrow, distress, and misfortune, you cannot know real happiness.

Lord Jesus, sensitize my heart with Your compassion so that I may truly love.

1. Charmaine Batt says:

Really enjoy your daily inputs. Thanks Mr. Graham.

2. D.S.Rajsekhar, Triplicane, Chennai. says:

At a time when the world is abounding with ‘faith-healers’ without compassion, it’s comforting to feel in my spirit the empathy of Rev. Dr. Billy Graham and his team and the burden you have for us. Truly, COMPASSION is the highest form of intelligence. The Lord bless you all, always. Amen.

3. Sarah Garrett says:

Nice to see a photo of our Chaplain Manager, Al New, demonstrating the meaning of today’s devotion. This program is a great example of loving thy neighbor and being sensitive to others needs as Jesus told us to be and showed us to be. If we all practiced these words we would have no need for all the other laws on the books.

4. Gerry says:

Difficult times can happen to anyone. Always be ready to share a kind hand and show compassion for others in need One day it may be you who needs compassion in return.

5. Arokia John Joseph says:

Praise the Lord.

6. Gerry says:

Beware, the compassion that you fail to show someone when they’re down, may be the same compassion that you need one day, yourself.

7. Joyce Paul says:

I send my to every soul and give thanks that Thy Love Shine in all.Amen. God Bless Dr Billy Graham Franklin Graham, Will Graham and BGEA. amen.