Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Mr. Graham’s ministry continues daily through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has taken the Gospel to more than 200 countries and territories in 2014. If every person reading this page gave $5, we would exceed our online fundraising goals for the year. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

Thank you for spending some of your devotion time with us. Please consider a donation today. If you’re unable to give, we ask that you pray for us as you feel led. Thank you.

$
×

A Thousand Anxieties

By   •   December 5   •   Topics:

field of harvest

Man has always been beset by worry, and the pressures of modern life have aggravated the problem. To men of all time Jesus said, “Take therefore no thought for the morrow . . . but seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you” (Matthew 6:33-34). Many of you are filled with a thousand anxieties. Bring them to Jesus Christ by faith. He will bring peace to your soul and your mind.

Knowing You hear me, Lord, as I talk with You brings me peace in the midst of any storm.

1. Gerry says:

Handing over all your concerns to God can seem almost impossible. Our human nature wants to fret and try to fix the problem ourselves. However the more you practice it the easier it gets. Particularly when you see that it works.

2. Remi says:

The prayer is beautiful it lightens my heart as I pray

3. Joan Neel says:

Thank you Rev. Graham for a lifetime of devotion to our Savior and His people. Today’s devotion was exactly what I needed to hear and remember.

4. Sheree Foster says:

helpmme t remember yuare indeed my provider, and I do believe in you, and trust you to keep my life on track and put someone in my live who will love and protect me as my husband and we find peace and grace in you all our days as we keep you dear God First and bless your holy name, Amen

5. MADUGULA says:

i really refreshed with today’s verse. really God talked with me .He promised me to fulfil all my needs . Thank U billy MAY GOD bless this ministry

6. Lee Ann says:

This made my jaw drop! I woke up in a mild anxiety attach today; par for my course in the midst of finals. This mornings Bible study mentioned this same thing. Jesus is amazing! Thanks for this.

7. Janet Kolesar says:

Things will Always work out, even much better than we can ever imagine, as long as we believe, trust in & pray to God, even when it seems impossible, to us, for that to happen!!!! Miracles are real !!! Remember, ” Fear not, for I am with you.”

8. Matt Peterson says:

Amen!!!

9. Karen says:

10. Karen says:

Thank you for your faithful ministry. I pray today for all those discouraged. May the joy of the Lord be your strength. He will never leave us nor forsake us.